LOVE THIS SAYING

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Storms Of Life..

Storms... They come in all sorts of different shapes, sizes, even different kinds of weather.. Snow, sleet, rain, tornados, hurricanes.
We had a storm here late last night into the early morning. It actually was really loud and bright. I thought for a minute there that God was trying to get my attention. I asked him what and said I was scared and then buried my head undercovers. Isn't that how it always is? When we get scared we bury our heads. I have wanted to bury my head for a while now. I have no job, it's not a bad thing in a way it is a good thing. I actually did my job the right way and lost my job.. LOL!!! But now as I keep trying to figure out what to do next. I am actually getting a little scared.
But I am also learning that to trust God completely and I will live the life that I was meant to life.
What storms are you going through? Remember God is always here no matter what.

1 comment:

Jessie Geroux said...

hi Deborah-sorry you lost your job but I completely relate to the when it storms desire to bury my head! I love your positive outlook during this uncertain time and know that we walk this path of uncertainty together HUGS