LOVE THIS SAYING

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well it is August. School starts soon, I don't know if I am happy or sad about it.  I am thankful for a job again this year. I also have had a job this summer helping out some friends with a loved one, the extra income has been nice. My one son is going to be playing football this year that's exciting. However I must admit there is a part of me that wishes we didn't have to go back to school. 
Though my kids will tell you about the "shear boredom" that they have.  I have been told recently by someone close to me that I "live in a fantasy world" that what I thought were my dreams aren't really a reality. That it is pointless to try dream of goals when you can't get past point A and move to point B. It really hurts. I thought that dreaming and having goals was a good thing. But apparently I was wrong. I know that no one reads this website. I don't know how to connect to others. I am just throwing this all out there.  Hope that the rest of your summer is wonderful and full of laughter, love.

No comments: