LOVE THIS SAYING

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How come Friendships hurt??

As I sit here writing this. I have realized that it is possible that I have hurt a friend. And the sad thing is I HAVE to say BUT.. She has hurt me as well.
What do you do when you have said " I am sorry" one too many times. Or you have had one too many "drama issues." that you so didn't want to drag her into but it happens.
 You weren't there when they need you, but yet they seem to have moved on to another person and shut you out. It is like a tennis ball on a tennis court at the U.S. Open. Sometimes all you can do is throw your hands up and pray.
 I am giving this friendship to you Lord, I have given to you so many times. I just don't know what to do anymore. I wish that somehow, someway we could start over. Hi, My name is.... Nice to meet you? Have you ever wanted a "do-over" the problem with life is that you don't get "do-overs" and unlike God. Some people just won't forget or let go.
I hope that at some point my friend forgives me. And I her...

No comments: